Ketchup Pump Ketchup Pump

You have an nice art direction going but I think you're a bit too influenced by Egoraptor. I hate to say it, cause people always say it. I feel it's obvious in this case, though. Because the puns, the style of voice acting and animation has a really close resemblance to Egoraptor.

I would also suggest that you put some more effort into the actual animation than just doing keyframes.

Good point made though. I can relate to that. The flash just wasn't coming from a genuine place.

U.N Owen was Wade Fulp? U.N Owen was Wade Fulp?

I remember when this stuff used to be funny.

Toons These Days: Ep 17 Toons These Days: Ep 17

Well, I see what you're trying to say here. However, you make some very weak arguments which makes this animation fall very flat, because that's the entire core of the animation.

The only valid points that you brought up is that it has been running for too long and that they are squeezing the very last drop out of the thing, which I kinda found at least bit funny. Apart from that, all the stuff about it being "just a sponge" makes no sense. Animated characters does not have to be animals, there's been a heap of amazing animations with a list of different objects.

Apart from the message, the animation wasn't very strong either. I kind of wish it was since you seem to have strong opinions about animation today, which makes me think that you'd be eager to show off a lot of effort.

I guess I had higher hopes for this. Try a bit harder next time.

Renaine (Demo) Renaine (Demo)

First I thought I'd let the game take it's time.
Then I realized, "why should I? I bet I can just run right through it".

I could.

I just dashed through all the leveld. Spam killed the boss and that was it.

The game looks very different but there was no real challenge. I also didn't feel compelled to talk to all the characters. It's a very slim demo and needs much more to sell the concept in my opinion.

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Pretty good! I like it quite a bit, there needs to be more games like this.
However, I think it could have been a bit more enjoyable if the death animation was shorter because it's always annoying when you die in trial-and-error games and you have to wait those few seconds to start again when your own frustration level is getting tempered with.

That's the only reason why I couldn't finish this game, haha.

Overall, it's a great game.

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

I think it was really good. Nice graphics and fun gameplay. Although it was a bit too short, more challenges and achievements would have been great.

Also, somehow it has a nice nostalgic feel to it.

Garden Party Garden Party