Renaine (Demo) Renaine (Demo)

First I thought I'd let the game take it's time.
Then I realized, "why should I? I bet I can just run right through it".

I could.

I just dashed through all the leveld. Spam killed the boss and that was it.

The game looks very different but there was no real challenge. I also didn't feel compelled to talk to all the characters. It's a very slim demo and needs much more to sell the concept in my opinion.

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Pretty good! I like it quite a bit, there needs to be more games like this.
However, I think it could have been a bit more enjoyable if the death animation was shorter because it's always annoying when you die in trial-and-error games and you have to wait those few seconds to start again when your own frustration level is getting tempered with.

That's the only reason why I couldn't finish this game, haha.

Overall, it's a great game.

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

I think it was really good. Nice graphics and fun gameplay. Although it was a bit too short, more challenges and achievements would have been great.

Also, somehow it has a nice nostalgic feel to it.

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

It's alright. It can be fun for a little while but it gets pretty repetitive after a few deaths.
This might be an interesting game to play involving drinking? I might try that at some point, so I'm going to save this in my favorite for such an occasion.

Also why did you leave that odd border?

Anyway, it's on ok game. Funny little cheesy jokes. A bit repetitive.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Amazing game.
I could be playing this for hours, I think I spent about an hour an a half playing this. Great job!
Smart idea to make a game with Gonzo. In my opinion, I think his style works the best in flash games. Great game mechanics and the achievements really kept the interest going. I wish there were more of them.